Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy Day Before 4th of July!!!!

I love the 4th. It could be my favorite holiday. To be totally honest I do not enjoy most holidays because of the business and the pull to be everywhere at the same time. But I do enjoy the 4th of July. This year we celebrated with dear friends on the 3rd. Deb & Raymond and their children came over and we grilled. It was sooooo good. Wayne is the king of the grill, at least in our house. Just as we finished eating and huge thunderstorm came up, so we ran everyone out of the pool and inside. We put in a movie and watched the little ones play. I love seeing Faith and Sydney play together. Even though one is Chinese-American and the other Korean-American, they seem so similar in many ways. They had a blast playing on Syd's slide. It was a nice relaxing day spent with beautiful friends.

No comments: