Saturday, July 5, 2008

Time to Catch Up

Hello all. We are loving summer and all that goes along with it. I absolutely love it when the kids are off school. I wish they could stay home always, however that would create some stupidity. So in the intrest of actually creating adults who function in the world, I must let the outside world in. Here are some updates:

Lesterville Graduation rolled around again. This year was especially hard because I graduated 8 seniors from our Youth group. This group of kids has been my guinea pigs on just about everything. Whatever I asked them to try, they were all for it. I love these guys and will miss them so much when they go off to college. Hopefully they will continue to grace us with their presence at church, if not, I pray they find a Bible believing church of their own to attend!





Also this summer brought news that our family is expecting another baby! Emily surprised her parents with a bib for Mother's Day to let them know that they would soon be grandparents again!




Sarah had a end of the year field trip to the St. Louis Zoo. Sydney wasn't too sure about all the animals, although she is doing much better around most dogs and cats. The elephants and bears, however, she did not like. She loved the butterfly house!

Bryce also had a field trip, play day, and preschool graduation. He is such a funny and sweet boy. We went to all his activities and of course took tons of pics!


That brings us up to summer break! Did I mention that I love summer break! Here is just one example of why:


Wayne has began the work of digging a pond in our yard after the first day of digging, we had a period of rain which resulted in a giant mud puddle! And you know boys and mud puddles! Naaaaaaaasty!


No comments: