Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Volleyball Victory!

Oh yes. 

Last night was the biginning of the end. 

It all comes down to this tourney. 

It was the district tournament finals. 

If you win, you keep playing.  If you lose, season is over.

And we were up against our rivals, the Bismark Indians. 

We wooped up on them in 2 straight sets!!!!

  It was soooooo fun.  I was so proud of our girls, they worked so hard.  We had 2 of our girls named to the first All-District team and then ASHLYN was named to the 2nd All-District team.  I was a bit misty.

We went into districts ranked 4th in the state.  Bismark was ranked 3rd.  We now advance to the sectional playoffs on Saturday evening.  Not sure my nerves can handle much more.  This is such a flashback moment for me.  When I was a junior in high school, we won the state championship.  Such a sweet memory.  I am not even gonna think beyond Saturday.  We will play at 3:00 & I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Tell Ashlyn congrats on her accomplishment! I can't wait for that long drive Saturday!!!!