Tuesday, April 20, 2010

No news yet on TA.

It is getting increasingly difficult to focus on anything else.

But it is so cool to watch God weave this story together.

Humbling.

We are just hanging on while God moves.

You will see the chip in total amount lower as we receive donations that we receive through other means. 

For example:

I stopped yesterday to just run a normal errand.  When the owner of the business saw me, she gasped and said, "Oh, you're here!  God has had you on my mind!  I have been praying for you!  I have to give you something!"  She then gave me a $500 donation towards our adoption. 

I have heard similar stories from other families who have stepped out in faith to complete an adoption.  But I guess I just didn't believe that it would happen for me. 

Oh how I praise Him!

 

3 comments:

living4him5 said...

WOW! God is totally working it all out. I know it's hard to wait but you'll be on a plane before you know it! I can't wait to see Abbey with her forever mama!!!

God bless you and praying for a speedy TA!!

Amy <><

Cari said...

i love those God moments! it still amazes me that the Creator of EVERYTHING takes the time to patiently teach me how to trust Him. can't wait to see Abbey will you all!

Sarah said...

Praising along with you and trusting with patience in His perfect timing.

And delighted to meet you. I hope you don't mind if I splash around a bit. This looks like a refreshing place to splash in God's goodness.

Splashing for his glory,
Sara