Saturday, June 23, 2007

Celebration!


To my total and complete surprise, we received our I-171H in the mail on Thursday! We were only fingerprinted 2 weeks ago and I was told to expect at least a 4 week wait. We hadn't even gotten our last background check yet. So during Ashlyn's basketball tourney in Rolla, we shot up to Jeff City (about 50 min.) and went to the General Headquarters of the Highway Patrol and walked out with our background checks in about 30 mins.! (We were also told to expect a 3-4 week turn around time on the background checks). So we zipped back to Ash's tourney and then to the UPS Store. The last of our dossier was shipped to our agency and will arrive Monday morning! As long as something doesn't get unexpectedly kicked back, we are done with our paperchase!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Steffie B. said...

Woo-hoo....the is big stuff! I am]
so happy for you! ;)

Carey said...

Wow, wow, wow! Isn't it great to send everything in to your agency??? I love it! Congrads!