Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Happy Birthday Wayne


Today is Wayne's 43rd Birthday! So here are 43 of the million things I love about you:


1) I love your smile.

2) I love the way you love me.

3) I love the how you hold my hand.

4) I love how you reach for me in the middle of the night.

5) I love how you love the girls.

6) I love how you say "Bye-bye" at the end of our phone calls.

7) I love the way I feel when I see your name on the caller ID.

8) I love the sound of your laughter.

9) I love the way you lead our family.

10) I love how hard you work.

11) I love how you want to do your best at whatever job your doing.

12) I love how you love God with everything you are.

13) I love the sound of your voice when you are praying.

14) I love the way you love the kids in our youth group.

15) I love the way you treat everyone as equal.

16) I love how you love old people.

17) I love how you can have a conversation with anyone (without being nervous).

18) I love the feel of your arms around me.

19) I love the feel of your lips on mine.

20) I love taking an afternoon nap with you.

21) I love how I sleep better with you beside me (even with the snoring).

22) I love how I don't even hear you snore because I'm used to it.

23) I love the sound of your voice when your praising God.

24) I love your shoulders.

25) I love your hands.

26) I love your legs (yes I really do).

27) I love your honesty.

28) I love the fact that you gave me your last name.

29) I love your sense of humor.

30) I love how you tease me.

31) I love the sound of your footsteps in the house.

32) I love how you are always proud of me.

33) I love how you provide for me and the kids.

34) I love how you have always took care of me.

35) I love how you always know when something is bothering me.

36) I love how you reach for my hand when you know I'm feeling nervous or insecure.

37) I love how you call me just to tell me "Good Morning".

38) I love how you cook us pancakes.

39) I love it when you make coffee before you leave for work and then keep it hot for me.

40) I love it when you bring me a cup of coffee (it's always perfect).

41) I love your mind.

42) I love your body.

43) I love your soul.
Happy Birthday Sweetie! I love you!

1 comment:

Steffie B. said...

Awwwwwww......very sweet!