Monday, March 16, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook - March 16 Edition




For Today -




Out side my window...I have newly filled bird feeders patiently waiting to be feasted on.




I am thinking...that I love adding this daybook to my blog. I love how it makes me stop and think and ponder and wonder.




I am thankful for...my sweet Asian baby celebrating tomorrow her one year anniversary of joining our family. We were forever changed on that day. God has used her to light us up with a passion for orphans. If I stop to think of how I could have missed this.....




From the learning rooms...knowing that I am not capable is an unbelievably peaceful thing.




From the kitchen...coffee patiently warming and waiting.




I am wearing...my new pjs! Thank you Grandma! (Don't judge me, they are nice and it's Monday.)




I am creating...a new body.




I am going...to the bank today to deposit some extra money. Thank you Jesus.




I am reading..Proverbs.




I am hoping...for an answer this week.




I am hearing...the birds outside discussing whether or not the feeders are safe.




Around the house...several mountains of laundry and a sticky kitchen floor are awaiting. (Sweet tea spill that the kids "cleaned it all up, really")




One of my favorite things is...long talks outside around the fire.




A few plans for the rest of the week...one basketball game, two volleyball games, Fireproof Bible study, and walking.




Here is a picture thought I am sharing...
From this:

To this:

We've come a long way, baby!

1 comment:

Leah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.