Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Dental Entertainment

We have all been going to our dental appointments lately and I just had to share with you the view from our dentist's chairs!  He has every chair facing big sliding glass doors with an unrailed deck on the outside.  Dr. T*ttle has made these little squirrel feeders, and he sets one outside each door and fills them with corn, which squirrels love!  Every single appointment I have had, I see several squirrels.  They jump from the deck to the trees whch are right up next to the deck. 

And the woods are just beautiful!  We experienced a terrible storm in our area last year that has really messed up our woods.  About every 30 feet is a downed tree.  I don't think in our lifetime our woods will ever be pretty again.  But our dental office is about 55 miles away and they were unaffected by the storm.

Here is the view from the chair.  Sweet!





It almost makes me look forward to going to the dentist.
NOT!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

He is a great dentist...I never seem to feel anything when I go...that's the kind of dentist I love...no pain!!

living4him5 said...

Love the pics of the little squirrel but not loving the idea of the dentist!!! LOL...

Happy Wednesday!

Blessings,
Amy