Sunday, October 14, 2007

A Gift For Sydney

Our agency requested that we prepare a photo album to send to Sydney in the orphanage. It will help her become a bit familiar with our faces and hopefully help with her transition. I made her a Raggedy Ann & Andy album. We all posed with Raggedy Ann & Andy dolls, which I intend to take with us to China. I also found some Raggedy Ann & Andy fleece, which I made a blanket out of for her. Hopefully, these pictures will help her to know how much we love her. Here are a few of the pics we sent her.

3 comments:

Steffie B. said...

Beautiful......every single one of them! ;) Have a great week!

Carey said...

I love it! How neat that you're incorporating the blanket as well.

Gwen Oatsvall said...

great pictures ... i making another book to take with us ... i have sent two already .. hope they are showing her my face since i look at hers all day in my mind !!!