Tuesday, October 2, 2007

My baby!

I am already so in love with this child! I think about her all the time. I pray for her all the time! She was born June 20, 2006. That makes her 15 months old now. She is a SN baby because she is small! She only weighed 5 lbs. when they found her. She is growing and developing just fine though! We received updated measurements on her and she is 26 inches long and 16 lbs. Tiny! That puts her into size 9 month clothes. (YES, I confess, I have shopped.) We visited 3 medical advisors with her files, and have peace about her. We feel confident that this is the baby God created to be in our family!

Here's our stats:

DTC: 7/27/07
LID: 8/7/07
Referral: 8/17/07
LOI: 8/27/07
LOA: ?
TA: ?
Travel Dates: ?

3 comments:

Carey said...

Oh, I know I said it before but I'm so excited for you guys!!!!! I'm embarrassed to say it but I don't think I wrote down when our LOA came...guess I was just waiting for the TA!! I'll have to do some more investigating on that one. I can tell you that we got Jaden's referral on April 11, and our TA came on July 20th. The wait is so hard, but of course so worth it. And just like giving birth, I've almost forgotten all about "labor" once I had Jaden in my arms.

Anonymous said...

i am beyond excited for you and feel your joy as you wait and also you heart sadness at knowing your daughter is 1/2 way around the world.... God is so big and will carry us through this .... there will be good days and bads and He will be with us during it all... She is just beautiful !!!!

3 Peanuts said...

Congratulations! So happy for you! She is the same age as my daughter (6/3/06). I think you asked about Kate's bows....I get them all over but most are made by wee little ones! Best wishes,
Kim